Ponnada from Cardinal Mar George Alenchery , I.J.O. editors ,& celebrations of 50 years of publication of I.J.O.


when I joined at Little flower hospital in the year 1975, Angamaly was a small village with a relatively large mission hospital  having a hypertrophied ophthalmic department.The growth rate of eye department in the following years  were much more than the growth of other departments. All the directors were very keen to get other departments also grow at the same speed as ophthalmic department.But the disproportionate growth continued and many persons were unhappy about it.The hospital had almost all major departments functioning fairly well.But often people called it as 'Angamaly Eye hospital' since eye department under Dr. Tony Fernandez was  attracting  patients from all over India and abroad.I am indeed happy to work in this hospital at various capacities  under  different directors  contributing to the growth and prosperity of the department and the hospital.
With cardinal Mar George Alenchery, other bishops & director L.F.Hospital Angamaly
                                                     41 years at Little Flower Hospital Angamaly
   2016 . A.I.O.S Kolkatta - Former editors & the emeritus editors of   I.J.O. 

 President of India A.P.J. Kalam honoring past chief editor of I.J.O. Dr. Ittyerah during the celebrations of  50 years of publication  at Hyderabad (19/01/2004) --The short yet valuable interaction with the honorable  president of India professor
Kalam gave wings to my big dreams . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment